Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nutcracker !!!


This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I will be performing in the Nutcracker. It is a ballet for anyone who didn't know. We will be doing two shows Friday, two shows Saturday, and one show Sunday. It is my studios 10th anniversary, so this years Nutcracker will be bigger and better ! It will take place at the "Coral Springs Center for the Performing Arts." Tickets will be sold at the box office the day of the show. The link below has the times and pictures. I'm sure everyone would enjoy it, and it will get you in the holiday mood !
http://www.ida-dance.com/Company.html

1 comment:

  1. I love the Nutcracker and I will definitely try to see it. I need to start getting into the holiday mood. This is a great way to start it. Also I think my friend Paige Bartholomew is in the show too. And Break a leg! :)

    ReplyDelete