Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dedication


Dedication is so important when it comes to Ballet. Ballet is extremely hard, time consuming, and painful ! You have to love it and have a passion for it. I definitely am dedicated to Ballet. Ballet is my life, the dance studio is literally my second home. I am always there. The feeling I get when I am on stage is incredible, if only everybody could experience it. But the time and effort it takes to be a ballerina is tremendous. You have to work like crazy to improve your technique, which means lots and lots of classes. Today I was at the theater from 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. getting ready for the five shows we are getting ready to perform. Now I have to do the rest of my school work because I am missing school. You have to have dedication to live this life. But it's definitely worth it !

No comments:

Post a Comment